Red Fox Community School is hiring!
Position: Substitute Teacher
Location: Manchester, Vermont
Position Type: Part Time – On Call
Start Date: September 2018
About our School:
Red Fox Community School educates students through a progressive approach to be independent thinkers, creative problem solvers, and engaged, respectful community members.
Red Fox Community School has two multi-age classrooms, an early childhood classroom (ages 5-8) and an upper elementary classroom (ages 8-11). We educate children within the progressive model, and are committed to developmentally appropriate learning. Our head teachers are highly trained and hold advanced degrees in progressive education.
- Red Fox Community School seeking substitute teachers. On-call, part-time basis, for all elementary grade levels.
- Ideal candidates should be outgoing, demonstrate strong communication skills, have some teaching or classroom experience, and greatly enjoy working with students ages 5 through 11.
- Salary ranges from $50/day to $100/day depending on education/certification level and experience.
- Join our wonderful and close-knit community of passionate educators and families!
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, preference to education background.
- Must provide recent references.
- Must be fingerprinted and pass a criminal record check.
- To qualify for this position you must spend at least 1 morning in our school to gain experience in our multi-age, progressive model.
- 1+ years classroom experience required.
- Experience with progressive education is a plus.
Complete our online application and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Fox Community School hires faculty/staff of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.